Marketing / PR Coordinator
AVR London is looking to recruit an entry level PR and Marketing coordinator to handle all external communication.
Based in Shad Thames, SE1 in a converted warehouse building shared with our partner art gallery, Anise Gallery, AVR London have been creating architectural illustrations for Architects and developers for over 10 years.
Their ethos is one of passion for beautiful images created within an inspiring and social environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, socially confident and motivated individual who is a social media whizz to take full responsibility of the marketing and PR for AVR London.
You will have a good understanding and love for architecture and the arts, a desire to create content and run with ideas and a good grip on all social media platforms with a knowledge of how to use them to drive the business forward. With many opportunities on the horizon for AVR London this is a genuine opportunity to make a difference within this creative, exciting firm embarking on its second decade in the business with a lot of ideas and plans!
The ideal candidate:
– A graduate in a subject relevant to the role
– Strong graphic communication and design skills – competency in adobe creative suite
– Confident copywriter
– Proficiency across email marketing tools
– Keen interest in architecture and art – a background in architecture would be desirable
Working closely with the Directors and Business Development team your job responsibilities would be:
– To write compelling copy – whether for the company credentials, website news page or press releases.
– Maintain and expand online presence on twitter and instagram through updates and brand building.
– Measure, analyse and report on content marketing efforts
– Maintain and update the website (wordpress format)
– Produce engaging and insightful marketing collateral for distribution via mailchimp
– Maintain internal & external document templates
– Build relationships with clients and architecture press
– Maintain marketing material database
Salary is dependant on experience.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and keep the total email size to below 8MB.
We will endeavour to reply to as many people as we can but this may not be possible depending on volume of applicants.
No agencies or freelancers please. All applicants must have permission to work in the UK